BUSHFIRE RESISTANT DOOR
- Solid entrance no 4 construction
- Suitable for bushfire zones BAL 12.5, 19, 29 when installed as per Australian standards for construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas (AS3959)
- Duracote Tempered Hardboard skin for painting standard
- Sliced Pacific Maple skin for staining optional
- Merabu timber glazing beads
- 6mm tempered glass
Doors and Frames that are BLA40 bushfire zone compliant, the system has been tested to AS1530.8.1 and are BAL40 compliance when installed as per AS3959. Door and Frame must be supplied together.